Who doesn’t love a crunchy salty snack especially with this warm spring weather? The standard potato chips just aren’t for me…high in calories, fat and void of any nutritional value. Why not try something green? Like Kale! Try some of this amazingness during your evening TV line-up.
- 3 c of kale, I love the Trader Joe’s pre-cleaned and pre-cut! Makes life easier
- 1 tbps olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat toaster oven to 400 degrees
- Prep kale- clean, pat dry, and break into chip sized pieces
- Toss the Kale in the olive oil and sea salt
- Spread evening on a foil lined baking sheet
- Bake 8-10 mins. Enjoy!
Healthy food can satisfy some unhealthy cravings!