This salad is sooo yummy, easy and stocked full of fiber, vitamins and healthy fats! Food should taste good and should also be loaded with the healthy stuff…check out the breakdown at the bottom of this post and see why this salad is a nutritionally dense beast! Pack your lunch today!
Time: 10 mins
- 1 c spinach leaves
- 1 c arugula
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 c walnuts
- 1 tbsp goat cheese
- 1/2 c sliced cucumber
- 2 tbsp of your favorite all natural salad dressing
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- Fill a large salad bowl with spinach and argula…top with green onion, cucumber, avocado, walnuts and goat cheese. Finish it off with a bit of crushed black pepper and your favorite healthy salad dressing.
- Spinach- vitamins A, C, E, K, B6, Niacin, Zinc, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper, and Manganese
- Arugula- vitamins B6, A, C, K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pantothenic acid, Zinc, Copper, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Manganese
- Cucumber- vitamins B6, C, K, Thiamin, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper, and Manganese
- Goat Cheese- Protein, Riboflavin, Calcium, and Phosphorus.
- Avocado- Protein, Vitamin C, K, Fiber, and Folate