Summer is not yet over ;)…well the summer weather that is! And this shake is the perfect taste to imagine enjoying some island time. The Mango Blueberry Protein Shake is great for breakfast, lunch, an afternoon pick-me up or even dessert! It is packed with health to keep you full and keep you alert 🙂
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/3 c frozen/fresh blueberries
- 1 c frozen/fresh mango chunks
- 1 big handful spinach (the bigger the better)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp unsweetened raw almond butter
- 1 scoop vanilla PlantFusion protein powder
- 1 c coconut water
- 1 tbps unsweetened baked coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp dried goji berries
Directions (why I love protein shakes)-
- Place ice, blueberries, mango, spinach, almond butter, protein powder and coconut water into the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, top with coconut and goji berries. Enjoy!