It’s Friday!! Are you having any parties over the weekend? Having people over to watch the game? Looking for an easy and healthy appetizer you can share with friends?
I love this because it is super cheap, easy, healthy and can be put together ahead of time making it great to take on a picnic! All ingredients can be picked up at your local Trader Joe’s! My good friend Heather Helfand first introduced me to this delicious recipe!
- 1 jar of Trader Joe’s Bruschetta
- 1 box Trader Joe’s cooked lentils
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- **Optional 1/4 crumbled goat cheese or chopped vegan cheese
- 1 bag Trader Joe’s Veggie Chips
Directions: (why this is sooo amazing! Easy as 1-2-3)
- Open the lentils and place them into a large mixing bowl. Break apart the lentil chunks.
- Mix seasonings, bruschetta, and cheese (if you would like).
So good my dad (Mr. I Must Have Meat in Every Dish) scarfed it down! I didn’t tell him the dish was vegan/vegetarian but he was enjoying it to much I couldn’t break it to him ;).