This weekend I helped one of my best friends prepare for her Stella & Dot Jewelry Party. My job was the food…my favorite job ;)! As the holidays quickly approach everyone is going to need some simple quick and somewhat healthy recipes ideas! This turkey roll up recipe is not only cheap and easy but healthy and delicious! This recipe also doubles as a quick high protein- low carb lunch on the go!
- 1 package organic free range turkey
- 1 c sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bag Arugula
- Black Pepper
- Dijon Mustard
- Lay out slices of turkey on a cutting board.
- Place sliced tomatoes in center of turkey slices.
- Sprinkle black pepper on top of tomatoes.
- Top tomatoes with a small handful of arugula.
- Put a small dab of Dijon mustard on one edge of the slice of turkey.
- Roll up turkey so that the mustard seals the roll closed. You can use a toothpick to be sure it is sealed.
- Serve with your favorite appetizers! Happy party in less than 30 minutes…
Simple, quick and easy! Sit back and enjoy your party!