Who doesn’t love ooie-googie cookie dough? I distinctly remember a time in college when my friend Amanda made cookie dough not for us to bake sweet cute cookies but just to eat. Yep, we sat in her living room called our friend Darcie and the three of us ate directly out of the bowl… yikes I know; thank you college metabolism! While I still absolutely love me some cookie dough I definitely DO NOT love the terrible tummy ache after. But can cookie dough be made over? Will it loose all it’s delicious flavor?
You be the judge! Try it!
- 1/2 c sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 c cashew butter; raw/no sugar added/unsalted
- 1/4 c peanut butter; raw/no sugar added/unsalted
- 1/2 c organic coconut oil
- 3 tbsp gluten free flour (your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 c Trader Joe’s vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 c unsweetened coconut flakes
- Heat coconut oil in microwave until liquid (about 1 min).
- Add nut butters. Mix thoroughly.
- Add flour, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix thoroughly.
- Add chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Break dough into little chunks and roll to form balls.
- Enjoy! Keep refrigerated