I cannot remember the last time I had broccoli covered in melty cheddar cheese. I have been cow’s milk free for over a decade. I honestly never really missed it… broccoli is so delicious on its own! But then I found Nary Dairy… this delicious treat is 100% cashew cheese. I first came across Nary Dairy at the Studio City Farmer’s Market. Nary Dairy cheezes come in a variety of fabulous flavors and are great used in dishes or as a quick pick me up snack. These stuff is so much better than the other non-dairy cheeses I have tried because of its texture and flavor. It melts perfectly and spreads like a champ!
Try this cheezy fabulousness and you will never be able to live without it!
Serves: 2-3 people
- 3 c chopped broccoli
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Nary Dairy Beddar Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread broccoli on foil lined baking sheet. Top with walnut oil, garlic, and black pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and stir broccoli.
- Cook an additional 5-10 minutes until broccoli is crisp and a touch light brown.
- Add the secret ingredient.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Serve & Enjoy.
Check out Nary Dairy’s website to immerse yourself in this delicious treat: http://narydairy.com/