What’s for dinner tonight? Are you sick of the same old grilled chicken? This recipe gives you that juicy moist flavor that tastes like it should be bad for you- but is not! And even better, this recipe is super easy and perfect for a quick and easy week night dinner. I love to pair this baked chicken with my Cheezy Vegan Roasted Broccoli and Delicious Vegan Roasted Yellow Squash.
Try this amazing baked chicken recipe for your family tonight!
- 2 large organic chicken breasts or 4 organic chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 c kale
- 1 c sliced tomatoes
- 1 c sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp basil
- black pepper (as desired)
- olive oil
- Preheat toaster oven to 325.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and layer with olive oil.
- Spread kale at bottom of baking sheet. Place chicken breast on top.
- Layer with mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic, basil, black pepper, and drizzle of olive oil. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes (depending on the thickness of your chicken) until chicken is cooked thru.
- Remove from oven and rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sides! Like my Cheezy Vegan Roasted Broccoli and Delicious Vegan Roasted Yellow Squash.