Welcome to Plank Challenge Week 4! Congratulations on making it this far! Are you making time for your quick daily plank variations? Are you compounding the planks from week to week; adding more endurance to your planking? Or are you finding it best to focus solely on the theme of the week each day? Have you incorporated these plank variations into your strength routines?
Your entire core should be getting tighter and stronger! Your glutes should be finding a new more defined shape! Your arms, shoulders, and backs should be finding a new definition!
If you are new to the plank challenge, take a look at these-
Today we add three more plank variations
- Plank w/ Slow Mountain Climber
- Plank w/ Alternating Arm Reaches
- Plank w/ Alternating Heel Reaches
Grab your mat and follow along with these photos or the video below :)… Happy Planking!
- Plank w/ Slow Mountain Climber; complete 20 total reps- 3 sets
- Plank w/ Alternating Arm Reaches; pick a level that best suits you or challenge yourself by completing all four! Complete 20 total reps; 3 sets.
- Plank w/ Alternating Heel Reaches; pick the level that best suits you or challenge yourself by completing both! Complete 20 total reps; 3 sets.
Or check out this vid~
Stay Tuned for Next Weeks Final Plank Series!!