Tired of the same ol’ things for breakfast? Try this new twist on an old favorite, no cook cold oatmeal! It takes less than 5 minutes to make and will be ready to help you jump start your day. There’s no stove involved, just the ingredients, a bowl and a refrigerator is all you will need!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (I use gluten free)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon roasted coconut chips
- 1 tablespoon honey roasted almonds
- A pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients in a Tupperware and mix well.
- Leave in the refrigerator overnight (It will look watery but once it sits overnight the chia seeds will soak up the yogurt and milk and become thicker).